Become part of the Golden Globe Race Family
There is a lot to do and we need YOU!
Shortly, we will offer positions to work for the Race in different fields.
Keep an eye on this site and subscribe for the Newsletter.
The 2018 Golden Globe Race has grown from a simple idea into a major international event, thanks to the support of a small group of enthusiastic and passionate adventurers, sailors and event managers. In 2017 the management team will grow substantially. We will be on the lookout for new people to join our team to become part of something quite special.
From Race Director, right through to Office Assistants and Hobart Volunteers, we hope to secure those who understand that life is about teamwork, having fun, achieving goals and following dreams. Golden Globe Race Ltd is a growing organisation with exciting plans for not only the 2018 GGR, but well beyond. We need people with the vision and commitment to join us.
The GGR HQ will be established in Portsmouth UK five weeks before the start in Falmouth.
Positions with job specifications will be listed here at least four months before they become available.
Positions include the following:
- GGR Director, English/French speaking.
- Assistant Race Directors
- GGR Manager
- Office Manager
- Office Assistants
- GGR Merchandising Manager
- Falmouth Events Manager
- Southern Hemisphere Assistant Manager – Hobart
- Southern Hemisphere Media Assistant – Hobart
- Online/Social media Cameraman-Editor-producers
- Drone Pilot/cameraman
- Social Media Producer – English/French speaking
- Press co-ordinator – English/French speaking
- Press liaison officer Radio/print media.
- Press liaison officer TV and WEB.
- Official Photographer-Photo Production.
- Falmouth event volunteers
- Hobart gate volunteers